- ENSURE THE SUCCESS OF YOUR PROJECTS AND ORDERS
WORKING TIME RECORDING
The argedata+ online module Working Time Recording offers user-friendly management, administration and order/project-related recording of working times in one application.
Working hours recorded simultaneously to the daily activities or at any time. With the possibility to create individual specifications according to internal working time models and tasks, the input for employees is simply done. The coordinated functionality thus increases the quality of the time recording and offers a legally compliant, reliable basis for the precise accounting of hours worked for customers or projects.
Working time entry according to duty roster/target hours
Simple allocation of hours worked through specifications
Warning system for exceeding the maximum daily and weekly working hours
Mobile phone signature for working time reports and employment contracts, company agreements, …
- Working time recording in real time
MOBILE AND TERMINAL SOLUTION
We also offer a mobile solution (smartphone, tablet) and a terminal solution with RFID. The terminal working time recording facilitates time management in your company, automates the documentation of coming and going times of your employees. All presettings are individually configurable and integrated in the mobile solution for time recording.
Your advantage of the mobile or terminal solution is the fast, cost-effective use in practice. All current, commercially available smartphones or tablets are suitable as terminal devices. The application is platform-independent and does not require any special hardware.
- Mobile recording of working and project time can be used immediately as an app via smartphone or tablet (Android und iOs)
- Cost-effective terminal solution with standard tablets or individual hardware
- Working time entries, round-trip services, breaks, ... are synchronized in real time in the database
- Real time communication with messages
- Customizable for the field services of all branches
- easy management of labor law requirements
PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
Through the personnel administration you always have a complete overview of the master data and personnel costs of your employees and the possibility to easily plan your personnel capacity utilization.
- Central time management
MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
The working time administration offers central time management for all employees. The planning tool simplifies the efficient deployment of personnel by specifying target hours over freely defined periods for orders or projects. Duty rosters can also be created quickly with little effort and can be adapted to new requirements at any time.
From the attendance overview to the monthly working time reports, numerous control and reporting functions guarantee a quick overview and reliable documentation that leaves no questions unanswered, even during audits. The export of all reports in common formats is available at any time.
Control functions guarantee an overview of compliance with legal requirements for breaks, maximum daily working hours and overtime. The complete documentation immediately indicates any overruns. You are optimally equipped for (GPLA) checks, as clear evaluations are quickly available in all common formats.
- Personnel and project costs planning
- Individually definable work and flexitime models
- Applications for leave, time off, overtime
- Project/order-related time and activity recording
- Taking into account the Working Hours Act, collective agreement
- Individually definable order/project assignment and service description as a guideline for the time recording
- Warning system for exceeding the maximum daily and weekly working hours
- Monthly work time reports with QR code for automatic upload
- Automatic reminder for missing working time entries and multi-level release system
- Evaluation/reports on working hours, time compensation, vacation, sick leave, nursing leave, etc.
A practical extension for entering travel invoices gives you an overview of all domestic and international business trips in your company as well as simple, legally compliant accounting.